My client is a global media agency operating in 122 countries with 3 offices in Australia. They work with some of the world's largest brands and are frequently rewarded for their work and their people.
As the Paid Search Executive you will "Run the account". This includes creating accounts, implementation, optimisation and reporting. You will also be given the opportunity to work closely with Digital Performance Managers and broaden your paid media skill set.
- Develop and plan paid media strategies that align with clients' goals and objectives
- Execute day-to-day campaign implementation and optimisation with the aid of Paid Search Assistants where applicable
- Promote an integrated approach by working closely with other departments within the organisation and considering the impact of other media channels on paid search performance
- 1-2 years experience in Search Marketing with an agency or client side
- Experience using relevant software including Marin or Kenshoo
- Advance Excel skills
- Trained in Google AdWords and Google Analytics at a minimum, other platforms desirable
- High level of Microsoft Excel skills
Have you been looking to take the step up from Assistant to Executive or looking for a change of scenery from your current role.