An exciting opportunity has become available for a highly motivated and passionate Senior Paid Search Manager to join a leading agency and take the next step in their career towards becoming a Director. You will work for one of the largest media agencies in the world across the world's biggest brands.
Reporting to the Head of Search, you will be responsible for coaching a team and managing the expectations and strategic SEM focus across global brands.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to develop an understanding of their objectives and recommend PPC strategies
- Work closely with the Head of Search to develop the paid search team including recruitment
- Presenting campaign results to clients and recommending strategies to improve results
- Managing and coaching a team of Search Managers, Search Executives and Assistants including conducting performance reviews
- Proven track record in managing PPC Campaigns and teams
- Excellent excel skills: v-look ups, pivot tables, formulas
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Google Adwords, Google Analytics and other analytics packages
- Passion for Search Engine Marketing
If you are a highly experienced PPC professional with people management experience, this role cannot be missed!