Paid & Biddable Media Executive – Melbourne
Supporting the Paid & Biddable Media Manager, you will bring to life original biddable media strategies in line with clients' goal and objectives. You will run the account, including implementation, optimisation and execution of all campaigns.
- Planning and executing paid search and biddable media campaigns
- Tracking and implementing biddable media campaigns and communicating issues to relevant parties
- Create and liaise with clients regarding ad copy and keyword recommendations
- Creating tracking tags for biddable campaigns
- Attending WIP meetings along with your manager and other relevant team members
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1-2 years' experience in Search Engine Marketing and Paid Media campaigns such as Google Display Network and Facebook Exchange
- Passion for digital marketing and media
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Prior experience using Marin, Kenshoo, Omniture or other software will be a plus
- Be able to work autonomously and be a strong team member
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If you're looking to take the next step in your career and work on big and exciting clients, this is it! Take the opportunity to learn other aspects of a media business.