- Central location
- Expanding brand
- Growth opportunities
Do you have Paid Search experience and feel like you are pigeon holed? Would you like to join a fast growing brand, be a part of that growth and make a difference? Would you like to be responsible for all online channels, not just Paid Search? If so, keep reading...
- PPC execution (Google, Yahoo and Facebook)
- Testing, implementing and analysing campaigns via Facebook, email marketing, affiliate advertising and other online performance channels
- Optimising natural search results and coordinating work with an agency
- Acquiring new members and increasing repeat visits from existing users via email newsletters, special offers and other initiatives
- Monthly marketing reporting and analysis
- Identifying new market opportunities, implementing new ideas and changes
- Hands on experience running PPC campaigns and other online performance marketing channels such as Facebook ads, CPA/CPC display advertising or email marketing
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Understanding of SEO: link building, keyword optimisation and content creation
- Analytical, commercially focused approach
- Google AdWords certification
This role reports into a Marketing Director, gives you lots of flexibility and opportunities to grow.