My client is looking for a highly motivated and passionate SEOspecialist to join a leading agency looking to grow their team in Sydney.Reporting to the SEO Manager and Director, you will be responsible for managing SEO campaigns for a portfolio of well-known brands and developing your knowledge of the Search industry.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to develop an understanding of their objectives and recommending SEO strategies
- Work closely with the SEO Manager to develop strategies for different clients
- Hands-on implementation and analysis of SEO campaigns
- Reporting the performance of campaigns and developing ways to improve results
- On-page and Off-Page SEO Strategies e.g. keyword research, content optimisation, social media and link-building
- Previous experience in SEO in an agency or as a freelancer
- Good Excel Skills: Pivot tables, vlookups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Google Analytics and other analytics packages
- Technical web development (HTML, CSS) knowledge will be highly regarded
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic company that is heavily focused on the training and development of their people. Interested?
Send your CV to [email protected]://nuclei.com.au