One of Australia's leading digital marketing agencies requires a SEO Manager to work closely with their Head of Search.
In this role you will create and update SEO product procedures and log updates as the market and technology changes.
You will review and implement strategic changes to clients SEO campaigns and manage external supplier relationships. You will financially responsible for the SEO channel performance and manage the work and training of the SEO team.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Develop search strategy (SEO)
- Effectively analyse analytical reports
- Provide your knowledge on search techniques to your team
- Liaise with clients effectively with the ability to understand business models
- Retain clients and maximise relationships
WHAT you'll need:
- 2.5 Years+ experience in Search Engine Optimisation SEO, (Knowledge of search engine marketing / SEM techniques would be beneficial)
- Experience of working with blue-chip clients and large campaigns
- Good track record of executing and implementing successful search campaigns
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
This is the perfect role if you wish to grow into management from an already senior SEO position or progressing your already existing SEO management skills to the next level. If you think you have the right skills and experience for this role contact [email protected].au or call 02 8296 5860 for a confidential chat.