- Work with leading brands
- Manage a team and business
- Career progression
Ever thought about working abroad in a city known for its warm weather, amazing beaches and friendly culture?
A global media agency is looking for a National Director of SEO to take over the department build the business in Sydney. Reporting to the Head of Search, you will be responsible for building a market-leading SEO offering, maintaining strong relationships with clients and managing a team of SEO managers and executives.
- Develop and maintain relationships with a portfolio of Blue-chip clients and have an understanding of their goals and product offering
- Mentor and manage a team of direct reports: SEO strategists, Managers, Executives and Assistants
- Work closely with the Head of Search to create new business proposals
- Plan and develop SEO product offerings and modify existing offerings in line with Search Engine updates and client objectives
- Create and optimise campaign strategies for clients
- Manage the financial budget of the SEO channel e.g. forecasting, P&L
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO industry changes and best practices
- Significant experience in SEO and online marketing
- Proven track record of account management and developing solid relationships with clients
- Proven track record in SEO project management across a range of industries in an agency environment
- Previous experience managing a small team
- Previous experience managing budgets and providing effective ROI
- Advanced level of web development HTML and CSS skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This is a perfect opportunity to further your SEO career by leading a team and growing a business that is looking to strengthen their position in the market.
With a portfolio of some of the world’s most well-known brands, you will be joining a leading global agency that is well-known for their great company culture and investing in the development of their people.