Join one of the most well respected global media agencies. Have the luxury of a CBD location and work on one of the world most well respected innovation clients. If you are looking for that next step in your media careers want more responsibility, the chance to work with thought leaders, and the chance to develop a team this is it.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Account Performance & Publisher Relationships
- Provide marketing expertise, including online and offline strategy development.
- Analyse multiple sources of external data to assist in planning and buying decisions.
- Studies demographic data and consumer profiles to identify desired target audiences
- Evaluates editorial content and audience composition of a wide range of media vehicles
- Calculates reach and frequency of potential media vehicles.
- Gathers statistics and prepares media plan to guide buying process.
- Negotiates best price for media space or time, to optimize budget.
Tools and Technology
- Advanced knowledge of third party ad serving tools - Atlas, Dart, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of research tools - comScore, Neilsen, etc.
Skills & Abilities
- 2 - 4 years experience in digital media planning and buying.
- Ability to present complex subjects in understandable terms.
- Ability to perform in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Adept at creating practical solutions to daily business challenges.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with ad server technology; Atlas Software vital.
Apply with your Current CV if you are presently in an agency or have previous agency experience.