My client is a global media agency looking for a Media Directorfor their strategic planning department. This role would be focused on a travel client
In this role you would be responsible for managing a huge budgets, leading a team of experienced planners and managing the integration across all media.
For this role, client management skills are key as you will be working across some of the biggest entertainment clients out there.
For this role, you need to have:
- 4 years + experience in Media planning and buying across all traditional media
- Experience leading integrated media campaigns for blue chip clients
- Experience working within a Media agency, ideally with some experience on entertainment clients
- Experience managing internal and external stakeholders in order to create the best quality campaigns possible
- Extremely good communication skills and developed media relationships with key media vendors
- Experience working with extremely large media budgets
- This role requires someone who can lead strategy across huge client portfolios for world renowned brands .
- If this role seems like the right fit then please send your CV across by clicking
- . If you have any further questions please contact [email protected]