We are looking for great Trading Analysts with experience in digital display media optimization, deep analytical and data-enabled problem solving abilities, and excellent account servicing skills. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit with a high degree of intellectual curiosity.
This business unit is responsible for applying highly analytical and quantitative approaches to deliver campaign performance, taking financial risk, and assisting the Account Management and Solutions teams in managing client relationships.
- Understand client performance objectives and develop successful segmentation and optimisation strategies to exceed client expectations
- Demonstrate the ability to independently drive highly analytical and quantitatively techniques
- Hands-on execution and management of day-to-day performance of client campaigns
- Work closely with agency account teams and brand clients to deliver on weekly and monthly campaign performance goals
- Bachelor degree in quantitative-intensive analytical discipline (Mathematics and Statistics,etc.)
- Experience managing online Display, Paid Search, Social or Mobile campaigns
- Ad networks and DSP experience puts you ahead of the competition
- Excellent Excel / spread-sheet capabilities
- Experience with direct-response online advertising
- Experience managing client campaigns with proven track record of client success
- Passion for experimental design integrity
- Strong communication skills
- Data analysis in Excel, SQL, VBA a real advantage
You will be part of a team expected to employ and continually define the state of the art techniques in the online marketing industry through deep understanding of digital technologies, a passion for using data to inform creative problem solving. You must possess excellent active listening skills to understand client needs and translate those needs into campaign objectives.