Lead the insights function as part of the ANZ Marketing team. You will works closely with the Marketing Director ANZ delivering insights to help build a wider scope on the general marketing picture across the ANZ region.
You must be a creative and dynamic insights and research specialist, ideally with a relevant background from working in a media or ad agency and/or a marketing background, in an insight and research capacity.
In addition to excellent analytical skills, you’ll also need to be extremely talented in creating compelling and inspiring stories from the data, and what lies behind the numbers. You will be responsible for making actionable conclusions from your research and insight work, which will be essential for your commercial colleagues and the company’s blue chip clients. So a track record in delivering vital business insights based on research and business/market data is essential
The Day to Day
- Provide clear direction regarding the needs of the ANZ business from an insights perspective.
- Optimise the research investment with effective use, longevity, innovation and where relevant, tool/model development
- Manage ongoing in field research, research initiatives and research analysis across Australia and New Zealand
- Develop new accountability methods in the best interests of the ANZ business.
- Utilise internal resources to generate superior insight for sales teams and managers to help maximise revenues.
Desirable Skills - regarded highly
Experience with SQL, VBA, SAS, REGEX or a similar scripting language
Web analytics including Omniture and Google Analytics