My client is a global online corporation looking for a Marketing Director to lead their Australian offering from Sydney.
Reporting into the US, the Marketing Director is the most senior position in the Australian office and will be solely responsible for building the brand in Australia & expanding market share in what is a highly competitive market. We're looking for someone with experience working across an Online only product for this role.
The Marketing director will lead all marketing efforts across Offline Acquisition, with a strong focus on Direct Response TV and Online Acquisition, covering Paid Search, Organic Search, Display, Online Video and Mobile, as Brand, Creative and CRM.
- Own and manage all marketing activity
- Own the marketing budget and oversee large scale acquisition programs, both online and offline
- Manage relationships with external agencies
- Manage the Australia team on a day to day leadership basis
- Liaise with implementation teams in the US
- Manage the team culture and personal development for the Australian officeExperience Required:
- 7 years experience working in online marketing
- Proven experience running large online and offline acquisition programs: Experience in Direct Response Media, across online and TV in particular
- Strong analytical skills and ROI performance orientation
- Experience leading a team and managing people one on one
- Strong strategic experience
- Experience in a Direct Response role in a Media Agency is extremely desirable.
- If you have the experience and passion required for this huge opportunity then please submit your resume now.