My client is looking for someone who is passionate about SEO and wanting to further develop their career in Digital Marketing.
Reporting to the SEO Manager, you will be responsible for managing and analysing the performance SEO campaigns for a portfolio of well-known brands and helping the team develop new strategies for different clients.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to develop an understanding of their objectives and using your expertise to make SEO recommendations
- Being part of a team that refines and develops new strategies for existing and new clients
- Hands-on implementation and analysis of SEO campaigns
- Reporting the performance of campaigns and developing ways to improve results
- On-Page & Off-Page SEO tasks such as keyword research, content optimisation, social media
- Previous experience in SEO in an agency or client-side
- Strong Excel skills: Pivot tables, vlookups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Google Analytics and other analytics packages
- A passion for all things Search and keeping up to date with the latest industry news