Our client, a media agency, is looking for an experienced hands on manager to build and develop a team of online analysts.
We need an experienced professional who can hit the ground running, and create an immediate impact, as they develop and recruit their own team. You will be working both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Extensive experience of utilising website analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Ominiture or Webtrends
- Identifying potential KPIs and responsibility for production, co-ordination, and dissemination of reports around customer behaviour web traffic, PPC, hits, conversion
- Analytics implementation roll-outs and maintenance/QA of tags using a 3rd party tagging solutions
- Strong technical skills with ability to debug and identify issues in tagging
- Strong statistical knowledge and skills with the ability to communicate data insight to a non-technical audience
- Strong communication skills and ability to utilise analytics across businesses
- Team management experience