Head of Paid Social
This position will be responsible for the leading and growing our client's paid social team through paid social strategy, execution and team development. You will work closely with the CEO and Head of Account Strategy to ensure that clients’ KPIs are met. If you are a Paid Social Specialist with a proven track record of finding hidden opportunities in current campaigns and delivering results with high ROIs, this position may be for you!
- Lead set-up and strategy of client campaigns including creative, targeting, testing, and competitor strategies proactively seeking out innovative ideas and solutions
- Training new and existing staff as well as developing team environment to be effective, productive and have open communication
- Perform ongoing performance audits of all campaigns, directing team in areas expansion and optimisation based on ROI or other performance metrics
- Accurately forecasting optimal monthly spend and performance KPIs with high accuracy
- Conducting opportunity audits of new potential clients, providing comprehensive recommendations, growth potential, strategy and forecasting
- Managing Paid Social team to ensure systems and processes are being followed by thel team while constantly improving for additional efficiencies and accuracy
- Assist in coordinating/prioritising of tasks between strategists and team
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Managing Data Entry Analysts for reporting with insights from campaign data to identify relevant trends and provide well-developed proactive recommendations
- Keep a close relationship with vendors (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, etc…) in order to benefit from best practices but also educate clientele with specific use cases
- Helping the management team set future vision and execution plan for the company in respect to their department.
- Years of hands-on experience in a paid social role developing and optimising large-scale paid social campaigns (primarily Facebook & Instagram)
- Proven track record results via paid social campaigns, at scale, to meet aggressive business growth goals
- Experience working and managing global based teams
- Excellent problem solving skills, attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Exceptional communication skills – spoken, written, or visual – for internal teams and external client executives
- Performance marketing experience preferred
- Most be able to travel interstate and internationally.