Our client is currently looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to lead their ecommerce marketing initiatives in the Pacific region. You will be located in Sydney or other location in the APAC region.
You will be responsible for achieving assigned sales and marketing objectives through the planning, implementation and execution of the Pacific ecommerce go to market strategies.
You will work closely with global eCommerce team in US as well as regional sales and marketing teams to develop plans to drive business in both the retention and acquisition side of the ecommerce business.
You must be able to build up relationship with headquarters, understand everyone’s responsibility and how to get things executed.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in ecommerce sales and/or marketing and have a demonstrated track record of driving demand generation activities that generate incremental business. Experience in software industry will be a plus.
Given the nature of this role, it is imperative the candidate be diplomatic with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Digital content generation and strategic user experience / flow design: convert offline content or technical content to an online consumer friendly content that generate higher conversion; instruct designer / developer to implement pages that accomplish business objectives
- Pricing and merchandising strategy that balance cross-channel conflicts and achieve long term profitability
- Customer insight and online/mobile behaviour prediction/manipulation
- Data analysis interpretation and logical data-driven action planning
- Site optimisation test design/implementation: create strong hypothesis base on above skillset, understand the feasibility of Test & Target, create the right strategy and KPIs, and then work with designer & developers to test/measure every change we make on the site
- Degree in computer science, engineering or business
- Excellent data and business analytic skill
- Ability to solve real life business problems and think creatively
- Ability to effectively balance short-term priorities (execution tactics) with long-term planning requirements (strategic vision)
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and respond to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and perform under pressure
- Proactive approach & attention to detail is a must
- Extensive eCommerce experience
- B2C Marketing and search marketing experience is desirable
Interested? Apply now!