Working for one of the leading global agencies, this role provides support for delivering effective campaign communication or ROI strategies and delivers on client’s objectives. The role requires strong communication and relationship management as well as analytical skills.
- Analyse campaigns, draw insights from analysis and relay to clients
- Assist Director with the development of communication strategy and plans
- Attend client briefing sessions
- Attend and lead all weekly client updates
- Pro-actively seek new opportunities
- Responsible for both external market and internal relationships
- Own all publisher and media vendor relationships
- Previous experience
- Strong understanding of the planning process
- Knowledge of all offline and online channels
- Strong communication skills, both for internal and external purposes (presentations, relationship management)
- Relevant communications qualifications would be advantageous
This role provides a fantastic career opportunity for the right person. Apply today!