My client is a global media agency based in the Sydney CBD who is looking for an individual with experience in Digital & Display Media and Search Marketing. You will be a highly analytical and numbers driven person who is focused on delivery performance and ROI.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to play a key role in the further development of a data driven strategic communications approach. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day delivery of RTB & traded media campaigns for Australia's largest companies across display, social, video and mobile channels.
- Master trading-related technologies, including DSPs, DMP, 3rd party ad servers, ad exchanges & dynamic creative optimisation
- Hands-on execution and management of day-to-day client campaigns across display, social and mobile marketplaces
- Demonstrate the ability to independently drive highly analytical and quantitatively driven technqies to continually exceed client performance expectations
- Mine campaign, ad server, impression and user data to identify and capitalise on key drivers of performance and identify opportunities for activity growth
- Work closely with the Performance Analytics Director to review performance and growth opportunities
- Work closely with client Performance & Account teams to deliver on weekly and monthly campaign performance goals
- Accurate delivery & pacing of programmatic media spend, ensuring campaigns are consistently delivered with the approved clients budgets & timelines
- 2 years' experience managing either online display, PPC, social and mobile campaigns
- Knowledge of digital ad technologies and operations that includes ad serving, tag management and website analytics
- Knowledge of bid management either within display or PPC Search as well as a knowledge of DSP & ad technology
- Solid client service/account experience with proven track record of client success
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Relevant Degree
This is an amazing and varied role that will enable you to broaden your skills whilst working in one of the most fun places in work in Australia. Don't let this opportunity pass you by. Apply today.