Leading Digital agency based in Sydney is now looking for a creative strategic planner to come on board and ignite their future campaigns. The role of the digital strategist is to work with the in house teams to produce effective communications strategies, working with the client to gain, understand and own the vision and deliver it back to the team to create effective communications that will grow the client`s business.
- Identifying correct channels, audiences and messages
- Using data, audience segmentation and consumer understanding to drive response
- Understand multi-channel communication disciplines
- Can define the role of an integrated marketing campaign
- Is comfortable as strategic lead in a multi-disciplinary team
- Can translate insights into ideas
- Can debate constructively and persuasively with creative teams and clients
- Encourages the use of data and research to quantify ROI
- Can hold constructive debate with clients and other agencies
- Able to define flexible digital marketing solutions to be used across multiple platforms
You will need to have at least 5 years’ experience as a strategic planner in a digital agency. With a creative nature and a head for driving big campaigns you will have a \"can do\" attitude and be comfortable taking the lead on big projects.