Are you a digital product manager ready to take the next step and join an iconic online brand. As Product manager you will have a proven track record of delivering digital, web-orientated products and/or platforms for a successful media technology organisation. If you have a strong analytical background, experience with web product ownership and excellent project management aptitude this will be a great move for you.
- A sound understanding of product management, usability, SEO and web analytics is essential.
- At least three years’ experience working with digital products and services
- Experience across SEM, SEO, E-Commerce, EDM all beneficial
- Proven project management experience desirable.
- Strong interest and enthusiasm for marketing and digital channels.
- Highly organised, focused and committed to achieving goals.
- Good presentation skills.
- Qualification in Ecommerce, digital or online marketing or product management desirable.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver product requirement documents with detailed wireframes, prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Act as a leader within the group
- Work closely with the marketing and editorial teams to achieve the overall business objectives.
- Play a pro-active role in developing new forms of online content that drive usage and impact on both subscriptions and online advertising revenues derived.
- Help launch blogs, forums and develop digital forms of content like video and audio where applicable to improve user interaction and advertisement sales opportunities.