Digital Performance Manager – global agency
An exciting opportunity has become available for a highly motivated and passionate Digital Performance manager to join a leading agency and take the next step in their career.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Performance, you will be responsible for coaching a team and managing paid and organic campaigns for a portfolio of global clients.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to develop an understanding of their objectives and recommend SEM strategies
- Work closely with the Head of Digital Performance to develop SEM Strategies and campaigns
- Hands-on implementation and analysis of SEM and SEO campaigns
- Presenting campaign results to clients and recommending strategies to improve results
- Managing and coaching a team of Executives and Assistants
- Proven track record in managing digital and SEM Campaigns
- Excellent excel skills: v-look ups, pivot tables, formulas
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Google Adwords, Google Analytics and other analytics packages
- Passion for digital marketing
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic company that is heavily focused on the training and development of their people. Interested? Apply now.