Digital Performance Manager
A new opportunity for someone with about 2-3 years experience in implementing paid search and social. This is an amazing role working for an independent advertising agency. This role is ideal for someone who is currently working at a Performance Manager or a Senior Exec level looking to step up.
An exciting opportunity for a Digital Campaign Manager to lead projects
from start to finish across our their portfolio, as well as being part of their e-commerce offering.
- The implementation of digital offering for each client: Google Ads, Social, Spotify and other advertising output as required
- Overseeing the daily optimisation of all live campaigns with a strong focus on campaign strategy
- Setting up analytics, tracking and providing insightful, data lead reporting for all campaigns upon completion
- Internal creative briefing
- Client management (WIPs, contact reports, finance)
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years' agency experience working across a range of industries
- Client facing and account management experience
- Experience across paid, social and display
- WFH options
- Extra leave
If you are ready to step up and join them, please send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org