Digital Performance Manager
A new opportunity has arrived for someone with about 2-3 years experience in implementing paid search and social. This is an amazing role working in Surry Hills for an independent advertising agency. This role is ideal for someone who is currently working at a Performance Manager or a Senior Exec level looking to step up.
An exciting opportunity for a Digital Campaign Manager to lead projects
from start to finish across our their portfolio, as well as being part of their e-commerce offering.
- The implementation of digital offering for each client: Google Ads, Social, Spotify and other advertising output as required
- Overseeing the daily optimisation of all live campaigns with a strong focus on campaign strategy
- Setting up analytics, tracking and providing insightful, data lead reporting for all campaigns upon completion
- Internal creative briefing
- Client management (WIPs, contact reports, finance)
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years' agency experience working across a range of industries
- Client facing and account management experience
- Experience across paid, social and display
- WFH options
- Extra leave
If you are ready to step up and join them, please send your CV across to email@example.com