Digital Performance Manager
The Digital Performance Manager sits in the centre of a high performing client team delivering performance media solutions for your clients. Reporting to the Client Director, in this role you will be an integral part of developing and implementing best in class performance strategy across paid search and paid social to achieve your client’s business goals.
Your specialist craft will be paid search, however experience managing paid social campaigns is required as you will be responsible for holistically planning and managing both paid search and paid social campaigns.
- Manage the day to day operations and campaign management, ensuring the team achieves deliverables and exceeds clients expectations, and whilst this is a manager role you should never be shy from getting down and dirty on the tools.
- Manage, mentor and impart their performance expertise on junior team members, guiding their personal development through their day to day client responsibilities.
- Manage client and supplier relationships to maximise account goals
- Work with and/or ability to quickly acclimate to bid management tools and technologies - both proprietary and non-proprietary
- Understanding complicated campaign results and being able to disseminate and present these to clients in a way that responds to their business and financial objectives
- Monitor, research and present on industry and search specific changes - both internally and externally
- You’ll also have the opportunity to work on pitches and bigger media strategy pieces for your clients.
Skills & Experience
- Paid search and paid social experience
- Agency experience working across a range of industries
- Client facing and account management experience
- Hands on implementation and optimisation experience
- A broad understanding of all online channels
- Google Ads Certified, SA360 and Facebook Blueprint certified
Please apply below or send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org