Digital Performance Manager
Anyone interested/ able to work part time is more than welcome to apply!
A new opportunity has arrived for someone with about 2-3 years experience in implementing paid search, display and video campaigns. This is an amazing role working in Surry Hills for an independent advertising agency. This role is ideal for someone who is currently working at a Performance Manager or a Senior Exec level looking to step up.
- Responsible for driving the strategy and management of multiple paid, video and display campaigns
- Manage client and supplier relationships to maximise account goals
- Work with and/or ability to quickly acclimate to bid management tools and technologies - both proprietary and non-proprietary
- Understanding complicated campaign results and being able to disseminate and present these to clients in a way that responds to their business and financial objectives
- Monitor, research and present on industry and search specific changes - both internally and externally
- Encouraging superior time management and multi-tasking skills within your team to maximise efficiency and level of client service.
- Growing revenue through attracting new business
Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years' agency experience working across a range of industries
- Client facing and account management experience
- Strong communication skills in order to meet deadlines
- Hands on implementation and optimisation experience
- A broad understanding of all online channels
- Google Fundamentals
If you are ready to step up and join them, please send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org