Help to drive the path of the evolving digital landscape. This position offers the scope to deliver excellent digital strategy and media plans. You will have the opportunity to work within a broad team whilst given the autonomy to deliver excellence and innovation for your clients across FMCG, retail, and Auto
As an experienced digital planner you will have the chance to combine your knowledge and understanding around traditional communication– Sponsorship, Direct, PR, Social Media, to integrate this into the digital plans you execute for your clients.
- Briefing suppliers with thoroughness and consistency to produce plans with the best digital and traditional opportunities for your clients
- Negotiating planning and buying of media across key accounts.
- Insight and Strategy development
- Work on Accounts that have a National big budget presence
- 2+ years media planning experience
- Passionate about media strategy
- Big brand experience across digital and TV or Direct.
- Highly Analytical and Numerate
- Financial and numerical astuteness
You will have an enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude, show creative flair, have excellent organisational skills and a proactive approach to work. You will be a confident and articulate communicator and have the ability to provide support for a wide portfolio of accounts and manage several campaigns at once. This role would suit someone who is both entrepreneurial and an exceptional negotiator
Are you experienced with Doubleclick, BCC, Nielsen Answers, Roy Morgan?? Or have understanding of other implementation and buying systems (BCC, Matrix, Mediawise, Adex)
Apply now for this excellent opportunity to develop your digital media skills, work on new clients and progress your career.