Our client is a global Media Agency looking for a Digital Executive to join their strong online media team. This role would suit an experienced Media Coordinator looking to take a next step in their career.
In this role you will be responsible for managing buying performance and delivery of your campaigns. Your main focus will be on driving the best value for client investment and developing strong relationships with your key client. You will be working closely with a Digital Manager in the creation and implementation of online strategies.
- Digital media planning and execution
- Client and internal relationship management: liaising with account management and other internal teams as well as dealing directly with the client.
- Trafficking and tracking campaigns
- Management and development of media assistant
- Ensure high standards and high quality work is produced for clients
- Delivering documentation in a timely and quality manner
In order to fulfil this role my client is looking for someone with:
- Experience in a similar role within a media agency
- Great understanding of key media channels
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong experience in online media buying, invoicing and payments processes
- Experience with all implementation tools such as BCC, Roy Morgan, Netratings, AdRelevance
- Excellent presentation skills beginning to sell buying performance to clients.
This role provides an opportunity for a Digital Media Coordinator/Assistant to take the next step... if you think you have the right skills then apply now.