Our client, within the financial sector, requires an experienced digital marketer to communicate the value created by their products and brand to consumers.
In this role you will have ownership of all marketing strategy and have the potential to grow and develop a team.
This is a performance based role with the aim of promoting the strong brand values of our client.
The role will be based in Sydney CBD office. Reporting directly to senior management, the successful candidate will be highly qualified and experienced to fulfil communications objectives that will involve:
- General market planning and budgeting
- Digital campaign planning and execution
- Database marketing, managing and improving existing relationships through EDMs
- Coordination of media buying
- Promotion of brand values
- Search Marketing and Social media strategy, planning and execution
- B2B and B2C planning and execution
In order to be considered for this role, you must have:
- Demonstrate your skills and experience in communications and your understanding and success with regard to ROI objectives relating to a consumer market
- Experience working in B2C marketing
- 5 years’ + marketing experience and a practical understanding of the financial services sector is essential
- Experience creating, managing and executing marketing campaigns (mostly digital) with outstanding returns
- Excellent direct marketing skills, with plenty of digital experience
- Solid analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
You won't just make your base salary, but also a performance based bonus.