Our client is a travel organisation looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team. In this role you will be responsible for working across digital performance media such as paid search, natural search, display, email marketing and affiliate marketing.
This role would begin as a three month contract with the intention of going permanent.
- Managing digital campaigns and projects, supervising the work being carried out in-house and liaising with external suppliers
- Developing strategy and making recommendations on digital marketing processes
- Managing relationships with internal teams and external agencies and technology providers in order to achieve goals
- Supporting and developing Digital Executives/Coordinators
- In order to fulfil this role you must have solid experience across digital marketing including search, display, conversion analytics and email marketing
- Proven experience working across large budgets and blue chip accounts
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
If you think you have the skills to fulfill this role then please apply now.
Our client does not have the ability to sponsor for this role therefore no candidates without Australian working rights can be considered.