Digital Manager – Media Planning
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Digital Manager to join the team working across a national account.
The Digital Manager role will see you working with the Offline Manager to turn the channel plan into an effective and innovative media campaign.
It’s the perfect role for someone looking to develop their planning skillset, but who’s not prepared to let go of the technology side of digital implementation. Additionally, the role offers plenty of client exposure, and is perfect for someone who wants to either maintain or improve their client facing skills.
The channel focus will span across paid digital display, paid digital video, paid social, affiliates and other emerging media. Given the performance nature of the portfolio, experience working within a planning team across performance digital channels is essential.
Whilst this is a digitally focused role, it is important to understand how these channels interplay with offline channels to create holistic campaigns.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Working closely with the client digital campaign manager counterpart to turn channel plans into effective media campaigns, across paid display, video, social and affiliate channels
- Have expertise in the Australia digital media landscape, including maintaining up to date knowledge on research, tools and shifts in the landscape
- Attend relevant media briefings from client or planning team
- Deliver publisher briefings and evaluate responses for implementation planning
- Negotiate digital media activity with relevant media owners, to meet campaign goals
- Lead campaign implementation processes through your team, including coordinating buy, build and trafficking.
- Using your available reporting tools and advanced Excel skillset, critically analyse data to build insights and planning
What you will need:
- Extensive local experience
- A passion for the media industry, and a strong understanding of the digital media landscape
- Strong leadership skills across a team and business
- A keen interest in driving performance of your client’s business
- A willingness to work with econometrics and data driven planning tools
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills, including the ability to formulate business cases
- A preference for a collaborative working approach, including with your manager and reports
If you are ready to step up and join them, please send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org