Digital Content Manager
Create and own the content plan designed to support lead generation, conversion and Search Engine Optimisation initiatives.
This new role will be responsible for the creation and curation of multi-channel content that supports our marketing plan. Utilising both internal and external content producers you will also develop the overarching content strategy across the portfolio of brands.
You have a real passion for content and a true understanding of the importance of meeting the needs of a diverse range of audiences. You have a hunger for continuous learning, embracing and incorporating new techniques and skills as you acquire them. You will also be managing a copywriter as well as a n external content agency.
Your previous experience in producing strategy-aligned content will be key to success in this role. You have sound knowledge of content planning, creation and distribution through online and offline channels with specific experience curating content for SEO, website, outreach and marketing automation environments.
- Collaborate with marketing communications, digital and content teams to develop a content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Develop an editorial calendar based on audience needs with the internal copywriter
- Work with Digital Performance Managers to identify channel needs and deliver appropriate content using internal and external resources
- Ensure test and learn and continuous improvement programmes are implemented across all activity with clear, measurable results and value-add learnings
- Reduce reliance on third party agencies and suppliers by growing an internal content management program
- Contribute to the agreed growth targets for online targets (GWP, leads, sales and profit)
- Deliver revenue growth by improving UX and conversion through creation of audience relevant content
- Support expansion of digital channels by providing required content in a timely manner
- Manage agencies and third party relationships to ensure business and marketing goals are achieved
- Manage the reviewing and updating of the continuous test and learn cycle to maximise performance and expand channels
- Ensure all tracking is in place to accurately monitor performance of content across channels
- Tertiary level qualifications.
- Extensive digital content management experience in digital marketing in service based companies.
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to analyse and present effectiveness of content
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
- Experience and understanding of digital marketing channels such as SEO, SEM, Email, Social Media and Content Syndication tools (e.g. Outbrain)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org