Lead the digital planning and implementation process across key client business and major projects, by managing clients’ digital business on a daily basis. Being responsible for the performance of the clients’ campaigns and managing the work and growth of an executive within the group.
Work with market leaders and find your work-life balance!
- Manage and direct the campaign planning process to ensure the successful implementation of strategy for key clients
- Aid the set up of Facebook trading and train the team to use these systems and tools
- Strong focus in data and analytics
- Build successful working relationships with media representatives and clients
- Develop innovative and effective media plans by keeping up to speed with digital media and emerging technologies, and confidently present these to the Client
- Effectively negotiate media to deliver the best deal for the Client
- Ensure financial planning tasks are up to date and accurate
- Develop, assist and mentor an Executive in campaign management and media planning
- Set on-going goals and KPIs and work effectively towards these, with a performance review every 6 months
- Proven experience in a similar role, gained in a media agency environment