Digital Analytics Specialist
This is a unique opportunity for a candidate with strong technical capability across digital data collection and cloud computing technologies. This position has 3 core pillars: client facing technical consulting, implementation of digital analytics strategies and supporting the development and delivery of data driven cloud solutions for marketers.
We are looking for someone that is courageous, challenges the norm and follows our team’s belief that “anything is possible”.
- Plan, manage and prioritise timely delivery of analytics solutions across your team’s scope of work
- Be responsible for the day-to-day accountability across client accounts and agency stakeholders
- Develop and execute strategic analytics solutions particularly in Google Cloud Platform
- Support, manage and nurture regional and global analytics teams’ innovation and skill development
- Identify new opportunities and draft web analytics and cloud project proposals as needed
- Present solutions, insights, and results to clients and agency partners in meaningful ways
- Build relationships with partner & technical teams at Google, Facebook and others
- Establish standardisation of team implementation and analysis methodologies
What you’ll need
- 3-5 years in Digital Insights, Customer Analytics, Campaign Analysis or database marketing role
- Experience managing project life cycles of digital solutions (scoping, milestone planning, KPI, delivery)
- Be able to articulate solutions to non-technical audiences and communicate value of your recommendations
- Confidence with SQL platforms, manipulating big data sets, segmenting and analysing data
- Hands-on practical experience managing large scale web analytics implementations
Please send your CV across to email@example.com and we will be in touch.