Digital Analytics Specialist
We are looking for a Digital Analytics Specialist to offer domain expertise and client support for international offices.
This is a new role focused on the design and implementation of customised analytics and attribution strategies as well as creating training and deployment processes that scale globally.
As Digital Analytics Specialist you will work closely with stakeholders and various client-side departments to oversee design, integration, development, and validation of Analytics data for the Google Analytics 360 platform. This includes the assessment of user-level data and integration with real-time technologies; formulating testing mechanisms to measure and optimise media performance; and overseeing the execution of recommendations for optimal performance across the wide base of paid and unpaid, online and offline media channels our clients leverage.
- Hands on implementation of clients’ analytics accounts including properties, user management, dashboards, and reporting
- Plan, design and implement data analytics across a portfolio of digital channels and platforms in the Google Analytics 360 suite
- Source key customer insights through data and testing to define KPIs and inform our digital campaigns
- Establish standard process for client’s digital properties to set up, maintain and track data for reach, engagement, performance and other behavior metrics
- Translate the result of the attribution model/testing towards action partner with our internal team, to drive value across the marketing channels being tracked; support diverse stakeholders by generating custom reports according to business needs
- Work with developers and product owners to determine appropriate metrics and behavior to track new and existing properties
- Nurture client understanding of the importance of building & testing an attribution strategy across media buys; act as a consultative resource to help clients understand what their own testing models should look like
- Understand and deploy integrations between analytics platforms and external data from POS systems, advertising networks, CRMs, location-based tracking, and offline paid media - predominantly deterministic, potentially probabilistic models
You will bring:
- 2+ years hands-on experience with Google Analytics 360 and Google Tag Manager
- Installation & Architecture experience with Google Analytics (360), Adobe Omniture, VisualIQ, Convertro, Marketo, Segment, Drupal, Data Studio, C3, Salesforce, Target, Monetate, Optimizely, Google Optimize, Tableau, Looker, and any other analytics & visualization platforms
- Able to relay technical requirements to engineers for execution of custom code
- Experience reading API documentation and understanding the technical requirements for implementation with other platforms
- Ability to explain architecture proposals to non-technical audiences and communicate business value of suggested ideas & plans
Please send your CV across to [email protected] and we will call you back if you are ticking the boxes.