Due to increasing growth and expansion, our client - a media agency, are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their analytics team. You will work with leading brands and learn/teach from/to some of the best modellers/data analytics talent in Australia. If you are passionate about data analytics and motivated to succeed, you will fit in well with the team.
In this role you will have a range of duties including data collection, model development, research, building presentations, liaising with clients, open for new techniques/approaches, regular reporting and customer consultations.
- Data collection, aggregation and analysis
- Statistical and Econometrics analysis
- Development of scenario planning tools
- Presentation writing and giving
- Collating of technical notes
- Exploration of new techniques
Knowledge and skills required:
- Statistical/Econometrics package knowledge and use: Eviews, SPSS, SAS, Matlab
- Programming languages: VBA, SQL
- Business Intelligence: knowledge of Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Tableau
- Statistical/Econometrics training/degree
- Expert in Excel & Access
- Competent in Word and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills