The Data Analysis and Reporting Manager is responsible for the development, build and management of data analysis, reporting and dashboards for assigned clients/projects.
In addition to the data analysis work, the candidate is expected to have strong communication skills, both written and verbal to create data project proposals to present to clients and manage client relationships as well other key stakeholders from start to completion of a project.
The position works within the analytics team, which develops and managed all aspects of media analysis, including report design, data capture development, implementation process, and working with a variety of data sources to continuously evolve the metrics use to measure the effectiveness and ROI of all media activity.
Key skills and requirements:
- 2+ years working in analytics, experience in media would be a bonus
- Degree in marketing/advertising, statistics, mathematics, business, engineering, management information systems or related field
- Reporting and analysis experience is required
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Experience in multi-channel marketing analytics and web / digital analytics
- Working knowledge of statistical packages SAS, SPSS; SQL queries
- Power user of Excel including pivot tables and preferably data modules including Regression and Solver functionality
- Experience with a data visualisation tool, similar to Tableau
- Strong data modelling, developing and designing
- Comfort analysing large data sets (structured and unstructured)