CRM / Email Marketing Manager
About the company
It’s a role within financial services market, but it takes a more personal approach. You will work for an Australia’s leading, most trusted, people powered lending marketplace.
They expect the very best from every one of their team members –the highest standards of integrity; dedication to customer service excellence; teamwork and embracing diversity and inclusion; and doing whatever it takes to deliver the best performance for the company.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who has email marketing skills to help the company maximise revenue from our customer database as well as contribute to brilliant funding moments and create advocacy from our customers.
We’re a small team so you’ll not only work closely with the product and marketing team across all aspects of the marketing mix, but also have exposure to all levels of the organization.
- Improve and manage trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximise sales and advocacy
- Set up and manage contextual and relevant referral emails to the customer base for their referral partners
- Write copy content for emails where required
- Develop A/B testing plan on email campaigns to establish the most effective ones
- Finalise tracking and reporting on email campaigns to monitor conversions, engagement and strategy success
- Transition their transactions communications from the Clear Match system into Salesforce Marketing Cloud and co-work with the technology team on improving data management for communications
- Develop customer lifecycle approach and contact strategies across all customer touchpoints
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Extensive digital marketing experience, preferably with a consumer-oriented start-up
- Excellent HTML and CSS skills, AmpScript knowledge is desirable
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience with email analytics
- Understanding of CRM systems
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- You have an analytical mindset. Strong SQL skills and good Excel knowledge
If you are ready to step up and join them, please send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org