If you have experience in BI and feel like it's time to change your career, this might be the role for you.
Our client, a digital consultancy, are looking for a balanced combination of technical abilities and client facing skills.
We are looking for junior and senior analysts, as well as managers.
- Data collection, aggregation and analysis
- Design and implement reporting and business intelligence solutions
- Statistical and econometrics analysis
- Development of scenario planning tools
- Exploration of new techniques
Knowledge and skills:
- Business Intelligence: knowledge of Business Objects, Tableau, MicroStrategy
- Programming languages: Python, SQL, VBA
- Statistical/ Econometrics package knowledge and use: R, Eviews, SPSS, SAS
- Business Intelligence background, Statistical/ Econometrics training or degree
- Expert in Excel & Access
- Competent in word and Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills