Due to growth and expansion, we have a rare opportunity for a hands on Business Director to join our client's team. Reporting directly into the Managing Director, you will be expected to take the lead and be the main go-to person for their client portfolio.
You have a minimum of 7 years experience in a multi channel agency environment, with a track record of growing, developing and providing excellence of service to your clients. A deep understanding of direct response and analytics would be beneficial.
- You will have ownership of clients within the not for profit space plus a portfolio of other clients, with responsibility for reporting, account development & growth in addition to management of a wider network to deliver successful database developments, campaigns, data insight and strategic planning.
- As the most senior day-to-day agency contact across your client accounts, you are the strategic client lead that builds strong working relationships with clients, understands the challenges they face, their business, marketing and commercial objectives and works with them to create best in class work that answers briefs and exceeds expectations.
What we are looking for in you:
- We anticipate the suitable candidate will possess 7+ years’ experience working agency or client-side, with thorough knowledge of data driven and direct response marketing, campaign delivery and managing campaigns – media agency experience would be preferable
- A good understanding and experience in Omni-channel marketing strategies and solutions
- Ability to lead teams and build strong working relationships with your clients as well as third parties such as creative agency and data suppliers
- Ability to manage multiple projects your ability to create and streamline processes will be second nature
- Possess a keen eye to identify additional revenue opportunities and proactively driving these internally and presenting them to the client
- Ability to converse fluently with a technical and non-technical audience both internally and externally
- Be of a mindset to always want to personally upskill
- Ability to work closely with others to understand and drive the value of a client
- Data analytics, including customer targeting and audience creation
- NFP, financial and TV experience would be an advantage, but not essential
- Tenacity, collaboration and a wicked sense of humour would be welcomed
Life as a Business Director
- Culture and work life balance are important to us so flexible working is something we will definitely consider for the right person. You will play a pivotal role in defining and implementing best-in-class client services across your accounts.
- With the support of your team, it will be your responsibility to ensure operational excellence is maintained across all areas of the account; including project delivery, database management, campaign delivery, email management and campaign reporting.
- You will work closely with key client stakeholders and internal matrix teams to ensure that key milestones and deliverables are clear, adhered to and delivered to spec and on time.
- As part of your role you will also work across with individuals and internal and external teams including, analytics, solutions development, strategy and consulting as well as other client agencies.
- You will have commercial responsibility alongside the MD for management of financial forecasts and revenue projections, identifying new revenue opportunities and proactively driving these forward.
- The Business Director will be a strategic partner to strategy on the business, be able to think differently and bring insightful and relevant info internally and to Client.
Please apply now or send your CV to email@example.com