Leading a team of Performance Managers, Executives and Analysts across a portfolio of clients to deliver best-in-breed search and digital performance marketing campaigns to client specifications and ROI targets
An exciting opportunity has become available for a highly motivated and passionate Senior Search Manager or Search Account Director to join a leading global agency, to work on a global and exciting accounts and take the next step in their career.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Building a team of search specialists
- Stakeholder management, internal and external partners
- Presenting campaign results to clients and recommending strategies to improve results
- Product development - Keeping up to date with the latest technology across a number of channels
- Collaborate and organise internal teams to formulate strategies and uncover new opportunities for clients.
- Proven track record in managing teams, large accounts and campaign implementation
- Agency background required
- Experience in managing global accounts
- Good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of all digital media, search and social systems with excellence in understanding how to apply the information and how to identify key trends and insights:
- Google Analytics, AdWords and all Google tools
- Adobe Omniture Suite
- Kenshoo, Marin
- Buzz Metrics /Radian 6
- Roy Morgan / comScore
- Nielsen Net Ratings / Experian Hitwise / Webtrends
If you are a highly experienced search professional with global account management experience, this role cannot be missed!