Biddable Account Manager
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the Head of Biddable in implementing strategies for key clients. You will be responsible for the effective implementation of client plans in order to achieve client annual business objectives and targets.
The role will be dedicated to driving performance through the day-to-day management and effective implementation of clients' biddable strategy.
The role will drive and implement the recommendations of the Client Director and will play a vital part in supporting best practice.
- Responsible for driving the strategy and management of multiple biddable campaigns across numerous verticals
- Manage client and supplier relationships to maximise account goals
- Work with and/or ability to quickly acclimate to bid management tools and technologies - both proprietary and non-proprietary - and to train your team in the same.
- Understanding complicated campaign results and being able to disseminate and present these to clients in a way that responds to their business and financial objectives
- Monitor, research and present on industry and search specific changes - both internally and externally
- Encouraging superior time management and multi-tasking skills within your team to maximise efficiency and level of client service.
- Growing revenue through superior services
Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years' agency experience working across a range of industries
- Client facing and account management experience
- Strong communication skills in order to meet deadlines
- Hands on implementation and optimisation experience
- People / supplier management experience (desirable)
- A broad understanding of all online channels
- Google Fundamentals
This is a rare opportunity and for the right person, it could be a massive step in your career. It will allow you to develop a skill set which will set you apart from others.
Sound like you?... then get in touch as our clients are always looking for people with such skillsets, but this role is pretty unique.