- Ready to move into a manager role?
- Strong experience in Digital Planning & Buying?
- Strong client facing skills?
My client is a global media agency who are looking for a Associate Digital Media Manager to manage the media across several blue chip clients. You will be responsible for leading and developing more junior members of the team.
In this role you will be responsible for driving the best value for client investment and developing strong relationships with your key client. You will be working closely with offline media teams to develop a cross platform media strategy.
- Ownership of digital media planning/buying and other responsibilities across your client
- Develop and execute plans that cover everything from strategy to implementation and reporting
- Full budget management
- Management and development of junior members of the team
- Understand and interpret research, market data and systems
- Ensure high standards and high quality work is produced for clients
- Liaise with other companies within the group to improve process
- Strong experience in Digital, specifically digital planning and buying
- Solid understanding of other media channels, both traditional and digital
- Excellent communication skills and experience working across blue chip clientsExperience managing people within the media space
- Experience working with large budgets
- Solid understanding of all relevant digital tools including ad serving platforms
This role provides an opportunity for a Digital Planner to take the next step... if you think you have the right skills then contact [email protected] or call 02 8296 5860 for more details.