A prominent eCommerce agency, with an extensive list of multinational and multi-channel clients, is searching for an Account Strategist that will be expected to manage on going interactions with various clients.
This Agency has grown significantly since its commencement and is looking to continue to do so by providing a lead strategist that is on the front line of their clients sales success. What makes this role unique is that this agency does not want a middle man, your knowledge of various paid media marketing tactics (SEM, Programmatic, Social, EDM, Retargeting, etc.) will be the key to offering on the spot solutions for issues and opportunities in conjunction with their digital strategies. This will involve -setting KPIs and clearly communicating with the clients, managing your eCommerce Specialist colleagues (i.e. Paid Search Specialist, Social Media Specialist, UX Specialist, etc.) and ensuring that strategies are performed successfully, on time and meet the assigned budget.
A successful candidate will always strive to be the best and put 110% into their projects.
- Interpreting client’s goals, strengths and weaknesses
- Understanding client guidelines and strategic initiatives
- Setting and communicating expectations clearly and thoroughly
- Scheduling and organising internal and external resources
- Manage a team of marketing specialists to deliver on client KPIs to achieve client KPIs
- Managing relationships with clients and other key stakeholders.
- Provide eCommerce expertise that can be used to develop solutions and outline opportunities that exceed their expectations.
- Analysis of web analytics (i.e. Google Analytics) to discover opportunities or threats
- Utilising our custom multitouch attribution models to provide feedback on the optimal marketing mix during a customer’s lifecycle in order to maximise ROI
- Strategising, onboarding and optimising retention campaigns within our retention software
- Compiling reports such as: maintaining and forecasting of monthly budgets, and reviewing reports and analysis with clients
- Prospecting and pitching for existing and new business, when required
- 2-3 years’ work experience in the digital marketing space
- Experience in eCommerce or other conversion focused landscape (either client or agency side)
- Account Management experience would be a bonus
- Deeply proficient across several online marketing tactics, including Paid Search (SEM), Shopping Feeds, Social Media Marketing (primarily Facebook & Instagram), Programmatic Media, Integrated/Native Content and more.
- Experience in analysing and presenting diverse sets of information from financials through to web analytics
- Experience with media buying andplanning
- Proficient with Mac OS environment and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Experience in Conversion Optimisation and associated tools
Digital marketing and analytical background in paid media is essential with a strong discipline for driving conversions and delivering real ROI.
If you have experience in eCommerce and a solid knowledge of various internet paid media marketing tactics the ability to utilise analytics to develop/achieve KPIs, have exceptional communication skills that can be used to build strong client relations and are hungry to learn, then we’d like to talk to you!