If you have a highly analytical nature and a passion for digital marketing you could have the chance to join a global industrial retailer.
Your role will allow you to influence the national digital marketing strategy.
Working as part of the marketing department, this role will see you offering strategical advise based on market trends competitor activity and the company's own online performance.
- Analysis of Site performance, traffic and activity
- Extract and report on Data Trends across traditional and online consumer base
- Analysis on Data sets on user activity, customer journey, audience, market analysis, competitor analysis
- Keeping up to date with latest tracking and analysis techniques and tools and advising the business accordingly
- Data manipulation
- High level of communication and presentation with multiple stakeholders
- Web analytics experience
- Online knowledge of digital analytics along with demonstrable knowledge of SEO, Social Media and PPC
- Experience using web analytics tools, including Google Analytics (Omniture Site Catalyst a distinct advantage)
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written, and confident communicating to all levels of stakeholders internally
- Experience working with large sets of data across various mediums
- Advanced level of Excel
- Understanding of Online Marketing and how web analytics affects this
- Ideally you will have mv testing experience and have good HTML skills