Account Manager - Direct Response
- Global Agency
- Open space office, fun environment
- Fantastic brand accounts
An opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to take on a role within the Direct Team of one of Australia’s largest and most prominent Media companies. This could be the ideal role for a Media Planner/Buyer seeking a new challenge in a client-focused role. Based in the Sydney offices, you will be reporting to the Account Director/Head of Department working across phone and eCommerce businesses.
As a team you will be responsible for brainstorming ideas and creating and developing media plans in a cost efficient manner. You will ensure a smooth delivery of results to clients whilst following ROI through optimisation of plans.
• Development of the Media Plan
• Understanding of all media options and detailing recommendations of most relevant communication solutions
• Key client management
• Collaborating with team to deliver concepts into strategies
Skills & Experience:
• 2-5 years’ relevant experience
• Ability to implement agreed initiatives and managing the process from start to finish
• Presentation skills in a client-facing environment – strong negotiation, recommendation and inventory management
In addition to a competitive base salary, you will be joining an innovative and motivated team who will provide you with the tools you need to succeed in your career. To hear more about this exciting opportunity or apply for this position, email: [email protected]