Purpose of position
Responsible for delivering communication strategies across all direct response marketing including all ROI strategies.
Requires effective collaboration with multi-functional internal and external stakeholders and the identification of more effective and efficient ways of working.
In this role you will be working across all traditional and digital media channels.
- Delivery of effective communication plans centered around ROI principles
- Be an advocate for innovation, identifying first to market opportunities to drive brand growth
- Actively drive the re-application of consumer learning’s in long term campaign development to effectively manage the delivery of the client communication program
- Perform analysis of media consumption and media trending developments using appropriate tools
- Apply basic media planning principles (e.g. scheduling and flighting; recency and effective reach theories, seasonality, market prioritisation, roles of various communication channels)
- You will pro-actively seek opportunities to present back to the client, including drawing insights from competitive and other client facing opportunities
- Assist in the creation and development of the very best digital communications strategies for the clients
- Ensure your direct reports deliver accurate and regular competitive reporting, and budget controls
- Maintain a high level of quality control on all outputs to client
- Few years’ multi-channel experience
- DR experience
- Solid understanding and experienced in communication planning
- Client facing experience
- Be a confident presenter, with the ability to get good ideas across the line and guide clients to the solution that will deliver the best results
- Working knowledge of all offline and online channels and platforms