My client is a leading integrated print and online digital media company, looking for an Online Marketing Manager to join their marketing team. The role will focus on increasing and converting audience viewership across multiple brands and channels. The Onlne Marketing Manager will be supported by an internal tell and well as relevant agency partners assisting in the implementation of digital programs.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop short and long term online/digital marketing and revenue plans
- Drive and collaborate with agency partners to maximise paid digital media campaigns whilst improving owned media assets
- Continually monitor, measure and analyse market responsiveness and advertising conversation rates throughout the funnel to better define and identify new market trends
- Plan and execute content campaigns with an emphasis on activities that result in website traffic and conversations
- Leverage SEO, social networking and referral traffic to generate new leads
- Drive analytics, optimisation, segementation and integrated demand generation strategies
- 5+ years' online marketing experience managing both a team and hands on technical/campaign experience
- Hands on experience managing and integrating multiple digital channels such as SEM, SEO, Content, Display, Video, Mobile, Email and Social
- Proven level of experience managing large scale paid media accounts and drive performance
- Experience in defining, executing and optimisation online marketing strategy
- Advanced skills in web analytics platforms and online platforms such as bid management, ad servers, DSPs, email platforms etc
This is an opportunity not to be missed. Work for one of Australia's greatest companies experiencing a fantastic work culture with beautiful modern offices located in Sydney's CBD near the water.