Our client, a leading travel company, is looking for a Digital Project Manager to lead the marketing campaign activity across infrastructure and technology. This will include a new CMS with a core focus of reaching consumers who are using tablet and mobile devices, as well as PC. This role would begin as a contract with plans to become permanent.
In order to fulfil this role we are looking for someone with solid experience across UX, IA and multi-screen solutions.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about tourism and events to join a large and continually growing team.
- Digital Project Management: finding appropriate digital partners, liaising with in-house teams and external providers & report of project implementation and delivery.
- Strategy and Planning: make recommendations on digital technologies and support digital projects team with planning and problem solving
- Team Management: Managing a team of web developers and producers
- Relationship management of internal & external stakeholders
- Operational and financial management
- Proven experience in digital project management
- Experience across UX, IA, as well as Mobile and Tablet campaign management
- Experience managing producers/ web developers
- Experience implementing CMS
- Thorough understanding of marketing technologiesExperience managing external partners and internal stakeholders
If you think this is the right role for you then please send your resume across for this position.